Complete your collection with this exquisite 1:8 scale model, crafted by the Amalgam Collection, of Lewis Hamilton’s Mercedes-AMG F1® W10 EQ Power+ as seen driven at the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix.
Hamilton won the Monaco Grand Prix and this model car features the red halo which his real car shared, as tribute to the late Niki Lauda. This model has been developed with the assistance of Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport using CAD data from the team to ensure that every detail of the W10 is perfectly recreated at scale, from the authenticity of materials used in the model, to achieving a paint finish matching the original. The W10 car, driven by Lewis Hamilton during the 2019 FIA Formula One World Championship™, is the epitome of speed and style. Comes complete with Museum-grade acrylic display case and luxury packaging box.
This model is strictly limited to 50 pieces globally to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the Monaco Grand Prix.
Delivered with official certificate of authenticity.
Model measures: 697mm x 136mm x 255mm
- Comes complete with Museum-grade acrylic display case and luxury packaging box.
- Model measures: 697mm x 136mm x 255mm
- Strictly limited to 50 pieces globally. Delivered with official certificate of authenticity.
- Part of the official Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport collection. Hand-crafted under licence from Mercedes-Benz Grand Prix Limited.
- Enter promo code DEPOSIT when you go to checkout to pay 50% now and 50% just prior to the despatch of your model in 2019. Our sales team will contact you prior to despatch to arrange for the remaining payment to be made by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.