The James Moy F1® art collection captures the art of the world's greatest Motorsport. Professional F1® photographer James Moy's images bottle the scent, thrill and the glamour of Formula One for your walls.
Taken at the 2019 United States Grand Prix by top F1® photographer James Moy, this framed photograph reveals the Austin circuit.
Each stunning photo in this F1® Art series is printed on heavy 270gsm satin paper and professionally framed in a contemporary black brushed-aluminium frame, with conservation-grade white mount.
Framed print measures 52.5cm (width) x 40cm (height) x 2.1cm (depth) and is protected with museum-grade perspex 'artscreen' instead of glass - you won't be able to tell the difference when it's hanging on your wall.
Own this F1® artwork for your wall. Combine several framed images in the collection for a high-impact display.
- 2019 United States Grand Prix
- Printed on heavy 270gsm satin paper
- Mounted on acid-free, conservation quality mount board
- High quality professionally framed
- Framed print measures 52.5cm (width) x 40cm (height) x 2.1cm (depth)
- Ships worldwide from the UK