George Russell 2022 Sāo Paulo GP Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance 1:8 Scale Model
Become the proud owner of this incredible Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance 1:8 Scale model. This was the car that driver, George Russell, drove to victory at the Brazilian Grand Prix, where he achieved the only race win of the 2022 season for the team. Add this incredible 1:8 scale model to your collection.
- 1:8 scale model
- Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance
- George Russell edition
- Brazilian GP
- Race Win - maiden F1 victory
- Crafted by the Amalgam Collection
- The model has taken over 2500 hours to develop
- Each model takes over 250 hours to build
- Thousands of precisely engineered parts: castings, photo-etchings and CNC machined metal components
- Limited Edition – 50 pieces available
- Dimensions: 697mm x 136mm x 255mm approx.
The W13 is the successor of last year’s car which helped the team win their eighth Constructors’ World Championship. Despite facing challenges in 2022, Mercedes have once again showcased their strengths on track with the W13, claiming multiple podiums for both drivers.
This model recreates the car driven by George Russell as he secured the first and only race win of the 2022 season for the team – also his maiden win in F1 - making it an iconic moment of the season and one to remember.
This fine model recreates the iconic black and teal car and replicates each intricate detail at 1:8 scale. This mini version is an incredible way to pay homage to the racing team, as well as Lewis Hamilton himself, who holds the record for most Formula 1 race wins of all time.
Please note: This item will not be dispatched until Q2 2023.
Explore F1 Authentics further and get your hands on gifts for F1 fans, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 bodywork, F1 models, signed photos and much more.