McLaren MCL35M Nosecone 2021 1:12 Scale Model – Imola GP - PRE-ORDER
Add this exquisite 1:12 scale model of the nosecone seen on the McLaren MCL35M as driven by Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo during the 2021 FIA Formula One World Championship.
- 1:12 scale nosecone
- Each model hand-built
- Made using the finest quality materials
- Over 500 hours to develop the model
- Thousands of precisely engineered parts
- Model is removeable from its mounting frame, inspired by the real pit lane/garage storage rack
- Built using original CAD designs from McLaren
- Dimensions: 16 cm/6 inches wide approximately
This fine 1:12 scale model of the McLaren MCL35M nosecone recreates the one used on the cars at the 2021 Imola Grand Prix by Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo. In a fantastic weekend for McLaren, Norris earned his second career podium in third position, while Ricciardo finished in sixth position in just his second race for the team.
McLaren finished the Constructors’ World Championship in fourth place, after a strong season for both drivers. Norris finished sixth meanwhile Ricciardo came eighth. As a team they claimed five podiums including a race win for Ricciardo at the Italian Grand Prix.
This model has been handcrafted by the Amalgam Collection with the co-operation and assistance of McLaren regarding original CAD data.
Explore our ultimate F1 store further for more F1 collectibles, F1 racewear, and McLaren gifts for F1 fans - plus much more!