Williams FW26-01 F1® 2004 Rolling Chassis
Bought directly from the factory, with a specially printed book detailing the car's history, and also a certificate of authenticity. The FW26-01 chassis was a test car for Williams in 2004 and 2005 for F1® drivers:
- M Webber
- JP Montoya
- M Gene
- A Pizzonia,
- N Heidfeld
The car is painted to reflect the 2008 livery for marketing events. Elements of the bodywork have been adapted to look like a FW30.
Guide List of parts on the car and spares (some other parts maybe missing).
- Steering wheel
- Seat - Full suspension with the exception of the front anti roll bar.
- Spare set of rear wishbones
- Spare set of drive shafts
- Spare set of rear uprights
- Fully built gearbox by Williams
- Spare gearbox casing
- Wheel nut socket
Missing components. (some other parts may also be missing)
- Fuel tank (the original bag tank is still in the car but one of the fuel flaps had been filled in before painting so it had to be broken out to access the fuel tank filler neck bolts, As a result, the fuel flap is missing and there is small paintwork damage in this area. Not an expensive issue).
- Chassis harness
- The front anti-roll bar.
Viewing of the FW26-01 is highly recommended. Please contact us for further clarification by emailing [email protected]
Additional shipping costs may apply depending on your location.