You now have the chance to own this rare development engine used in the making of the McLaren Senna and 720s GT3.
The McLaren Senna is said to be the most track-focused road car McLaren have ever built and sets the fastest lap times of any McLaren to date.
Inspired by one of McLaren's greatest racing drivers, the McLaren Senna is dedicated to allowing the driver to be the best they can possibly be.
Now, this wonderfully developed engine is ready to be displayed in your home collection.
· Engine: 32 Valve, double overhead camshaft, variable valve timing
· Turbo: Twin electrically actuated twin scroll turbochargers
· Cylinders: 8 bore x stroke 93.0 x 73.5mm
· Capacity: 3,994cc
· Power: 800ps (789 bhp) (588kw) @ 7,250rpm
· Torque: 800nm (590lb-ft) @ 5,500 - 6,700rpm
· Max Rpm: 8,500rpm