F1 Authentics is proud to present this incredible show car, depicting the Ferrari F399 which was seen driven during the 1999 FIA Formula One World Championship.
The first race the F399 was seen at was the Australian Grand prix in 1999. The 1999 driver line up for the car included Michael Schumacher (who was temporarily replaced by Mika Salo for six races) and Eddie Irvine.
The F399 was a reliable race car and despite the McLaren MP4-14 being more competitive, the F399 managed to conquer the Constructors’ Championship, a title that Ferrari had not clinched since 1983.
The car claimed six victories in the 1999 FIA Formula One World Championship. The team scored an impressive 128 points in the Constructors’ Standings, 44 belonging to Michael Schumacher, 74 to Eddie Irvine and 10 for Mika Salo.
This show car perfectly recreates the excellent car from the Ferrari livery details to the materials used.
· Engine: Ferrari Tip 048 V10 80 – rear longitudinal
· Power: 790 CV, 16.300 r/min
· Weight: 600Kg
· Distribution: DOHC – 4 valves per cylinder
· Lubrication: Dry-sump
· Framed: material made from caron fibred with honeycomb composite
· Brakes: Self-ventilating carbon discs
· Transmission: Longitudinal Ferrari – 7 gears and reverse
Race History: 1st place (Constructors' Championship)
Pole Positions: 3