McLaren MCL36 1:1 Scale Model Steering Wheel – Amalgam Collection
Add this McLaren MCL36 full size scale model steering wheel to your growing F1 collection, expertly crafted by the Amalgam Collection.
- Limited to just 99 pieces
- Each model hand-built and assembled by a small team of craftsmen
- 1:1 scale replica - 28 cms/11 inches wide approx.
- Made using the finest quality materials
- Each steering wheel has working buttons, switches and paddles
- Complete accuracy in weight, look and feel
- Over 1200 hours to develop the model
- Over 120 hours to build each model
- Precisely engineered parts: castings, photo-etchings and CNC machined metal components
- Built using original CAD designs and paint codes supplied by McLaren Racing
In the hands of Lando Norris and Daniel Ricciardo, the MCL36 is McLaren’s response to the new era of regulations which aim to provide closer racing and more on-track action for fans.
The McLaren F1 team finished the 2022 season in 5th in the Constructors’ Championship, after securing 159 points, with 133 of those being secured by Norris. Norris also managed to secure 2 fastest laps in Monaco, one of the most prestigious races on the F1 calendar, and Abu Dhabi.
This fine full-scale replica is of the McLaren MCL36 steering wheel is handcrafted and finished in our workshops with the cooperation, assistance and endorsement of McLaren Racing. Each replica is complete with working buttons, switches and paddles and has been handcrafted utilising original CAD data supplied directly by McLaren Racing. It has undergone strict scrutiny by both the design and engineering teams to ensure complete accuracy in both weight and look and feel.
Take the wheel and order your very own McLaren MCL36 steering wheel model.
Explore our ultimate F1 store further for more F1 collectibles, F1 car parts, F1 racewear, F1 wall art, and Ferrari gifts for F1 fans - plus much more!