Lewis Hamilton 2022 Sāo Paulo GP Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance 1:8 Scale Model
Add this incredible Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance 1:8 Scale Model to your collection. Used during the 2022 season, with Lewis Hamilton behind the wheel at the Formula 1 Heineken Grande Prêmio de Sāo Paulo 2022, this model is the perfect piece of memorabilia from the exciting F1 season.
- 1:8 scale model
- Mercedes-AMG F1 W13 E Performance
- Lewis Hamilton edition
- Brazilian GP – Hamilton placed 2nd
- Crafted by the Amalgam Collection
- The model has taken over 2500 hours to develop
- Each model takes over 250 hours to build
- Thousands of precisely engineered parts: castings, photo-etchings and CNC machined metal components
- Limited Edition – 50 pieces available
- Dimensions: 697mm x 136mm x 255mm approx.
Lewis Hamilton joined the Mercedes-AMG Petronas Formula One Team in 2013 and has continued racing with them since, securing six of his World Championship titles with the team. They have had yet another strong season in 2022, with his teammate Russell achieving a race win at the Brazilian Grand Prix. The team placed third in the Constructors’ World Championship, with Hamilton running in fifth place in the Drivers’ World Championship.
This fine model recreates the iconic silver and teal car and replicates each intricate detail at 1:8 scale. This mini version is an incredible way to pay homage to the racing team, as well as Lewis Hamilton himself, who holds the record for most Formula 1 race wins of all time.
Please note: This item will not be dispatched until Q2 2023.
Explore F1 Authentics further and get your hands on gifts for F1 fans, Mercedes-AMG Petronas F1 bodywork, F1 models, signed photos and much more.